Thursday, July 10, 2008

My weekends..


Haii..haii....how u spend ur weekend?wanna share haa?
recently...i spent my 1st weekend mwith my lovely Sismileny and 2 my best ever cousin.

We went where??perghh...best so ever i had....we watching SEPI..then spent time @Bowling JitraMall,Kedah....


Here some picture wanna share...

Bertudung hitam tu Piqah..chinese look kan?
another one..Chubby One..NorAsmah..
me?Withethe little size make a simple smile...

Aikk?Mana gambar My LOvely Sismileny haa??
here....kat bawah niee...
Kitaorg bgambar sebelum balik dr bowling..minta tolong Encik kat situ take our picture...

Kay lah guys n gals...sooner i share with u again.
tqss coz spend time with my blog..juz for fun..
i try my best to share SOMETHING ANYTHING...
Enjoy n have good and happy time on ur weekend....
Life must go on...as great we can..

No comments: